Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in Management
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes - 12 Months Duration
The Post Graduate Diploma Progammes at SIBM, Bengaluru prepare the students to meet the challenges and rigors of the new marketplace by providing a holistic, cross functional perspective on various aspects of Business Management. Designed specially to expand students’ outlook on the global market, this detailed programme gives the edge necessary to stay ahead of the competition. The following Post Graduate Diploma Programmes are offered by the institute.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management(PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management(PGDHRM)
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- 2 Semesters of teaching
- Semester I: Core subjects in Management
- Semester II: Subjects in the functional domain as per the programme chosen
- Click here for the detailed programme structure
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes are weekend programmes and classes will be conducted only on Saturdays and Sundays (9 am – 5 pm).