- Dr. Rajesh Panda, Dr. Madhvi Sethi and Prof. Pooja Gupta received Honorable mention in ISB-Ivey Global Case Competition 2016.
- Dr. Rajesh Panda, Dr. Madhvi Sethi and Prof. Pooja Gupta have been selected as the winners in Entrepreneurship category at ISB-IVey Global Case Competition 2015.
- Prof. V. Ravi Kumar’s and Dr. Madhvi Sethi’s research paper titled “Transforming Banking through Telecom- An approach” has been selected as the best paper in the International Conference Organized by Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management(SITM Pune) and Telecom Ecole De Management, France on 16th and 17th January 2015.
- Case studies authored by Dr.Rajesh Panda, Dr.Madhvi Sethi, and Prof.Pooja Gupta are ranked among the top 10 cases in ISB (Indian School of Business) - Ivey Global Case Competition 2014.
- Dr. Rajesh Panda has been awarded the 'Best Professor in Marketing Management' by LOKMAT National Education Leadership Awards.
- Dr. Rajesh Panda received “Rashtra Vibhushan Award” for outstanding individual achievement and distinguished services to the nation by Foundation for Accelerated Community Development.
- Dr. Madhvi Sethi and Prof. Pooja Gupta have been awarded 1st prize in EdgeFarm – the HR Case Study Competition 2016, conducted by CII WR
- Dr. Rajesh Panda’s and Dr. Biranchi Swar’s research Paper titled “Green Marketing Initiatives: A Study of Selected Cases from India” has been adjudged for the BEST PAPER AWARD during the 13th Conference on Emerging trends, Challenges and Opportunities in Global Business, Management, Tourism, and Information Technology Organized by Research Development Association and Research Development Research Foundation in collaboration with Rajasthan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Jaipur held in Goa on 28-29 Sept’2013.
- Dr. Rajesh Panda and Dr. Madhvi Sethi have been awarded the second Best Paper prize – Finance Track by SIMSARC 2015.
- Prof. A. Vidyasagar and Prof. Semila Fernandes have been awarded the second Best Paper prize – Marketing Track by SIMSARC 2015.